Petitions Information

Policies and Forms

Inquiries related to petitions, University and College policies and procedures, registration issues, grades, grade appeals and grievances should be directed to the Associate Dean's Office in HSS 239. Contact or (415) 405-3533.

See the following policies and forms regarding petitions.

For information on withdrawals, please visit the Registrar's website here.

This website/the documents on this website has/have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/ the documents, contact [Alex Weiglin/].


Adobe PDF Reader available for download.