Learn about the College's peer mentoring program
Hear what mentors and mentees have to say about the College of Health & Social Sciences’ peer mentoring program, Peer2Peer Mentor Collective.
Peer2Peer is an exciting program that:
- Matches first time freshman with an upper division student from the college to help new students adjust to college life
- Helps connect students to a myriad of services across campus
- Provides fun community-building opportunities for both mentees and mentors.
As a mentee, you’ll receive support from a confident and competent upper-division student who will help you navigate all that we have to offer so are able to stay, thrive, and complete your education at SF State. They will help you to feel welcome and discover how you belong.
To find out more about Peer2Peer, visit our web page.
Join one of our virtual information sessions
- Monday, April 13, 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 4-6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Zoom link (Password: 082410)
Susanna Jones, Ph.D., MSW
Professor and Assistant Dean for Student Success, College of Health & Social Sciences
MSW Candidate and Student Assistant
Peer2Peer Mentors and Mentees
For more information, contact Susanna Jones, email@example.com.