Make your year-end gift to CHSS!
In this season of giving, consider a donation to the College of Health & Social Sciences! Your meaningful gift of any amount can make a significant impact on accessibility and academic excellence by supporting:
- Student scholarships
- Faculty and student research
- Fellowships and internships
- Program enhancements
- Modernization of facilities and new equipment
Making a year-end gift to the College of Health & Social Sciences, or a specific department, program or scholarship of your choice, is a wonderful way to show your commitment to the quality education we provide that is rooted in equity and social justice. We thank you for your generous support!
Ways to Give
- Donate online using a credit card. You can donate any amount or set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Send a check to the address below and write your gift designation on the memo line (e.g., Health and Social Sciences Dean’s Fund).
Office of University Development
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue, ADM 153
San Francisco, CA 94132
To learn more about other ways to give, including making gifts of stocks and bonds, real estate, appreciated assets, planned gifts and estate gifts, please contact:
Senior Director of Development
Associate Director of Development