19th Biennial School Nurses International Conference
Monday, July 24, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, July 28, 2017 - 5:00pm
San Francisco State University
The theme for this conference is “School Nurses Interacting within the Public Health Model to promote the Health of Children—Globally."
Goal: To increase the knowledge base of nurses working within the school setting by sharing strategies that promote healthy children worldwide.
Topic Presentation Areas of Interest:
- Migrant/Refugee Health—Protecting and nurturing children
- Communicable disease—trends, topics, treatment and traumas globally
- Mental Health—Stressors, Prevention and Intervention
- Keeping our Children Safe—Global Challenges to Promote Safe Environments for Children
- School Health—the changing faces of school Health program: Policy development, data collection and change
- Global Data Sets
Collaborating partners include the California School Nurses Organization, San Francisco State University, and School Nurse International.